Fall is in full swing! There are a few products that are helping me get by. Check it out below:
1. Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac® Sanitizing Hand Gel –
It seems like my entire office has taken turns getting cold and flu symptoms already (not me yet; phew!). It kind of gives me piece of mind to sanitize my hands after I touch the door knobs or refrigerator door in the office! And I love the different flavors/smells it’s offered in.
2. Silk & Honey body lotion / hand cream from Bella B – I get the driest hands ever this time of year. And actually even my arms get dry too! I got a sample of this for consideration for my business Baby Bump Bundle (coming soon!). This lotion is safe for babies and moms but there is no reason I can’t use it too since it is all natural and organic. I am hooked! I have some right on my desk at work next to my hand sanitizer.
3. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – Another natural honey product I like is Burt’s Bee’s lip balm. It is cheap and I like the flavors they offer. I always keep some in my wristlet at all times since this time of year, beside just my skin, my lips feel dry as well.
4. BareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit – I do not leave my house without using this stuff. You first use the cream that comes with it and then powder foundation (which I desperately need for coverage now that my skin is far from tan). There is also a smaller brush to use the foundation as a concealer and then there’s bronzer too that you can use in place of blush and all over for a glowing effect.
5. TRESemme Smooth No Frizz Shine Spray, Ultra Light – Since the weather tends to be dry and cold, I take advantage of this and take more time to straighten and flat iron my hair. I don’t use any products before or during the process of blow drying or ironing but then I use this shine spray to seal in the frizz and complete the look when I am all done. It’s also an affordable option available at any drug store!
Question: What is your favorite fall product to make you look and feel good this time of year?