It’s official. I am all moved in! The keys have been given back for the old apartment and everything moved out for the new tenants. I am just about finished selling stuff on CL too. And I unpacked every single bag and box at the new place. I have been stressed and busy and my life has totally been consumed by the moving situation. But not anymore! I spent Memorial Day on Monday finally having some much needed girl talk and beers at the Bell n Hand.
But I also wanted to give you a little peak of the new pad before I jump right in and share a few of my worthwhile reads from the web this week for 5/28 and on. Come on… I’ll give you a little tour.
That is it for now because we have more important things to discuss like my worthwhile reads from the web this week!
- Perfect for summer, check out 20 Tasty Low-Calorie Cocktails from Cosmo.
- In case you haven’t quite gotten in beach and bikini ready shape just yet (like me!), the Summer Confidence Guide by the Balanced Life is a good read.
- Move over Jello shots. Strawberry Margarita Spiked Popsicles from She Knows are a good party idea too.
- Another fun thing to do for a fiesta comes from Beantown Eats, where they took a watermelon and made a scorpion bowl like creation in their recipe for a Memorial Day Melon Bowl.
- And since I mentioned Memorial Day, I couldn’t resist sharing the Pioneer Woman round up of recipes for Memorial Day Grub! which will be tasty all summer long.
- Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans posted 10 Starbucks Drinks That Won’t Blow Your Diet, just in time for all those coffee breaks we will all be taking this summer for cool drinks.
- Every Girl did an interview with New York Times Best-selling Writer Melanie Gideon, who went from copy writer to author, which is very inspiring to writers like me.
- And also on the professional front, Penelope Trunk featured a career-centric post with 5 reasons you should specialize right now.
That’s all folks. Have a good weekend!